Ok now, if you don't want to listen to Ronan every day till Christmas (I won't have absolutely any problems with that by the way), then I suggest I post four vids today. After all, it's the fourth today as well.
First there's the interview on GMTV. His accent is pure love. Fullstop.
And now to those Winter Songs. High time to feast on some Christmas spirit :) It's Only Christmas is a new song by him on the album.
Caledonia. It's a modern Scottish folk ballad, originally sung by Dougie MacLean in 1970s. Ronan has done some miracles with the chorus part, smoothness.
And last but not least, Ring Them Bells (original by Bob Dylan). I honestly adore his voice here. And his voice's got so much better over the years. I don't even dare to tell how many years I've been listening to him. As for the song, then it's perfectly normal to listen to a song for about a dozen times non-stop, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment