Pages

Sunday, 8 November 2009

The highlight of this week was probably when I locked myself out. Or rather - I locked myself and my friend out so that our purses were in the flat, including my keys and my spare keys and her flat's keys and my work keys and her work keys and her mobile phone and every other vitally important thing one has in her handbag. All we had was her car keys (but no driving licence) and my phone. So, it could have been worse. Besides, we did find a reluctant volunteer who managed to open the door without picking the locks and without breaking anything. The situation wasn't very funny back then, but now it's hilarious :p I'm so very blonde :p

1 comment:

Liina said...

On ka mul nii juhtunud! Seljas kodune lühike koleriietus ja käes prügikast- kesk linna pole nii just meeldiv! Naabrimehe abil, kes meid aknast ( mis-jumal tänatud!- oli veidi praokil) sisse lennutas, lahenes asi siiski suurema kärata. Aga nalja oli palju. Eriti naljakas on muidugi nüüd sellelel mõelda...Hihi!