Pages

Saturday, 15 November 2008

SPN quotes: Pilot (Sry, but I'm going to post them from time to time, just skip it)

Dean: Dad's on a hunting trip... and he hasn't been home in a few days.
***
Sam: Hey Dean... what I said earlier, about mom and dad, I'm sorry...
Dean: No chick flick moments.
Sam: Alright... jerk.
Dean: Bitch.
***
Sam: Dude, you gotta update your cassette tape collection.
Dean: Why?
Sam: Well, for one, they are cassette tapes. And two, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica... its the greatest hits of mullet rock.
Dean: House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cake hole.
Sam: Sammy is a chubby 12 year old. It's Sam okay.
Dean: Sorry, cant hear you. The music's too loud.
***
Sheriff: Can I help you, boys?
Dean: No, sir, we were just leaving.
[two FBI agents walk past them]
Dean: Agent Mulder. Agent Scully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big smile!