Pages

Saturday, 29 December 2007

Over the past week

I've managed to switch day and night completely. I went to sleep at 2, then at 3, then at 4 and then at 5 a.m. I wonder which time it will be today.
I've been to a shop with a leaking roof. It was a lot of fun!!! They had to evacuate all the candies, if they don't have enough storage space, I'd be happy to store all the sweets here, in my home for instance.
I've almost bought a dark blue I Love Toronto beanie bear. I could resist the temptation then, but who knows for how long.
I've almost cried more than twice because I want to go back to Toronto so badly. Watching all my pics didn't help a bit, it only made matters worse.
I've downloaded Google Earth only to go and see Toronto downtown. And Hiiumaa. Ok, I did have a peak at London and the Tower Bridge as well.
I've almost chosen some plane tickets. Now I have something to look forward to, something hopefully warm and sunny.
I've increased my post count to more than a thousand and I even didn't realise which one was the thousandth, because we were in the middle of a highly engaging 'shrooms conversation.
I've remembered the peace pipe smoking/suicidal Indian joke again. I can be incredibly dumb!
I've been almost barlowed. And this is the very last thing I need right now. So I fled. But I can't get him out of my mind.
I've seen an iPhone irl and ooooh, I soooo want one!
I've decided that Nickelback is absolutely fabulous. I decided that before I realised they were from Alberta. So much about trying to forget that country.
I've created myself a MySpace page, but I'm not sure I'll finish it.
I've bought way too many cds off eBay. But I strongly believe I desperately need them. Each one of them, including the ones I didn't win.
I've been to a birthday party and eaten too much. She was 92.
I've googled for concerts in Oslo. Backstreet Boys is coming :D
I've called somebody a whore by accident in a language I don't speak. I felt bad about that.
I've started to read HP, but couldn't read more than 30 pages. My concentration problems didn't go away at the end of August, I think they've only got worse.
I've become addicted to Boyzone's A Different Beat. A VERY unlikely choice, but I just couldn't help it for some reason.
I've watched the whole of the first season of Heroes. I absolutely love Peter Petrelli. And I promised to find dr. Suresh (still looking for him).
I've walked my dog at midnight and then at two a.m., more than once. She's still my favourite doggie, no matter what.
I've decided that the next suitcase I buy will have flowers and mushrooms on it. Just for the fun of it.

Well, holidays just don't make me do reasonable stuff.

As for this year, then it was the craziest I've had so far...

No comments: