Pages

Saturday, 21 July 2007

JKR's HP

Vi says:
oh my god...oh my god I can't read my HP book anymore
Vi says:
I'm only on the third chapter and it's too much
Vi says:
I'm crying already
L says:
VI
L says:
IF
L says:
YOU
L says:
EVEN
L says:
TRY
L says:
TO
L says:
TELL
L says:
ME WHAT'S
L says:
GOING TO HAPPEN
L says:
THEN
L says:
I
L says:
WILL
L says:
NEVER
L says:
SPEAK
L says:
TO YOU
L says:
AGAIN
L says:
:D :D :D
/.../
Vi says:
I was sooo excited when the mailman came to my door
Vi says:
this is the second time mail is delievered on a saturday
Vi says:
JK should be soooo proud
Vi says:
the first time this happen was for the 6th book

Ok now, two things:
You've been warned, you're NOT going to try to tell me what's going to happen in HP!
Instead, enjoy the fact that you're living in a country where mail is delivered every Saturday and you don't have to wait JKR to write another HP for that to happen :D

No comments: